Buy Ketamine online,Ketamine for sale online,Buy Ketamine powder online,order ketamine online
Uses of Ketamine:
- It is used to cause sleep during care.
- It is used to put you to sleep for surgery.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Ketamine, categorized as a “dissociative anesthetic,is used in powdered or liquid form as an anesthetic, usually on animals. It can be injected, consumed in drinks, snorted, or added to joints or cigarettes. Ketamine was placed on the list of controlled substances in the US in 1999.
Short- and long-term effects include increased heart rate and blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, numbness, depression, amnesia, hallucinations and potentially fatal respiratory problems. Ketamine users can also develop cravings for the drug. At high doses, users experience an effect referred to as “K-Hole,” an “out of body” or “near-death” experience.
Due to the detached, dreamlike state it creates, where the user finds it difficult to move, ketamine has been used as a “date-rape” drug.
Used before surgery or a medical or dental procedure to produce loss of consciousness. May be used on its own or with another medicine. This medicine is a type of anesthetic.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Ketamine?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take ketamine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert for 1 full day after getting ketamine and until the effects of ketamine have worn off.
- Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use other drugs and natural products that slow your actions.
- Have your blood pressure checked often. Talk with your doctor.
- You will need to have heart function tests while taking ketamine. Talk with the doctor.
- Mental problems have happened with ketamine as ketamine wears off. These problems may range from pleasant, dream-like states to hallucinations, change in how you act, or not thinking clearly or with logic. Most of the time, these problems last up to 2 hours but may last up to 24 hours after using ketamine. Be sure to have an adult you can trust watch and help you for up to 24 hours after you get ketamine. Talk with your doctor.
- If you are 65 or older, use ketamine with care. You could have more side effects.
- Studies in young animals and children have shown that frequent or long-term use of anesthesia drugs or drugs used for sleep in children younger than 3 years of age may lead to long-term brain problems. This may also happen in unborn babies if the mother uses ketamine during the third trimester of pregnancy. Talk with the doctor.
- Use with care in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using ketamine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Ketamine) best taken?
Use ketamine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It is given as a shot into a muscle or vein.
- It is given as an infusion into a vein over a period of time.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- This medicine is given on an as needed basis.
What are some other side effects of Ketamine?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling sleepy.
- Not hungry.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
Buy ketamine online